Monday, March 9, 2009

Ear update: Turns out I burned the interior surface of my left ear and got water in my right one. I'm on antibiotics right now which should help my hearing get back to normal, but I might have permanently lost some hearing in my left ear. Whoops.


This is Natadola Beach. The Seventh most beautiful in the world. That was a great day.


I was wandering around Suva taking some pictures, and these construction workers really wanted to pose for me.


I call this one, "Unsuspecting victim meets 'The Deafener'."


Who wants some Kava?


I do! One and done.

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is bravo! I hope hope that you can make it back in one piece. You must really like that kava, even though you said it tastes like dirty dish water. Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had quite an eventful trip so far! Sorry to hear about your ear. Yikes...that's not good. Hope you heal up soon! I like your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way to enjoy a learning adventure! A little learning, a little adventure and a little visit to the dr. Hope that your ear is healing. Maybe you need more kava? What's next for an encore?

    LOVED the pictures. Can'r believe that you are enjoying the amazing sunsets, swimming holes and busy city life without us.

    All is well chez nous :) Waiting to read your next post.
    AJ = Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastical! And it wouldn't be a trip with out an injury, I hope you recover fast!

    ReplyDelete